|By Marketwired .||
|January 14, 2013 10:30 PM EST||
GAINESVILLE, FL --(Marketwire - January 14, 2013) - Quick-Med Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: QMDT), a life sciences company that is developing innovative technologies for the healthcare and consumer markets, announced today an update to a previous press release announcement. Quick-Med announced November 13, 2012 that John W. Sheets was appointed to join the board of directors of the company. Delays in receiving clearance from his employer's (Boston Scientific) corporate counsel have prevented Dr. Sheets from being able to join the company's board to date. As a result, Dr. Sheets' appointment as a board member has been rescinded by the company's board of directors at this time. Both Dr. Sheets and the company remain enthusiastic to work together and intend to do so as the situation permits.
About Quick-Med Technologies, Inc.
Quick-Med Technologies, Inc. is a life sciences company that is developing proprietary, broad-based technologies for infection prevention and control in the consumer and healthcare markets. In addition to NIMBUS, Quick-Med's Stay Fresh
© 2013 Quick-Med Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. NIMBUS
Forward-looking statements (statements which are not historical facts) in this release are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. For this purpose, any statements contained in this release that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, words such as "may", "will", "to", "expect", "plan", "believe", "anticipate", "intend", "could", "would", "estimate", and/or "continue" or the negative or other variations thereof or comparable terminology are intended to identify forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, including those risks that are discussed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), which may be accessed at the SEC's Edgar System at www.sec.gov.
(888) 835.2211 Ext 103
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?