|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 09:15 PM EST||
PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Based on the popular TV series Chuggington™ that airs weekdays on Disney Channel's Disney Junior programming block for kids and their families, and daily on the new 24-hour Disney Junior basic cable and satellite channel, HO Scale Chuggington™ electric Locomotives, Rolling Stock, and Accessories are arriving from Bachmann Trains in 2013! Join your favorite "trainees" —Brewster, Wilson, and Koko— as they ride the rails pulling Chuggington™ cars that include a Box Car, Low-Sided Gondola, Flat Car, two Hopper Cars, and a Passenger Car. Vee, the depot dispatcher, will be there to keep all the Chuggers on schedule. So make tracks to Bachmann Trains, Toy Fair Booth 1573, to discover the world of Chuggington™!
Chuggington is a contemporary, action based, energetic and vibrant CGI series for children aged 2 – 5 years. The series follows the adventures of three young trainees - Wilson and his friends Brewster and Koko – as they ride the rails and take on exciting challenges that test their courage, speed and determination. Along the way, and with help and support from a strong community of engines and people, they learn positive values and new skills empowering them to become the best trainees they can be. Further information is available at www.chuggington.com
About Ludorum plc
Ludorum is a specialist in developing, building, acquiring and marketing global intellectual entertainment properties. Its first global pre-school property is Chuggington™. Ludorum was co-founded and is managed by Rob Lawes (CEO) and formerly CEO of HIT Entertainment PLC which managed a strong portfolio of children's properties including Bob the Builder™, Barney™, Thomas & Friends™, Pingu™ and Guinness World Records®, and by Dick Rothkopf (Chairman) and the co-founder and former CEO of Learning Curve, International, the company that held toy licenses for Thomas & Friends and other preschool properties. For more information about Ludorum please visit: www.ludorum.com
SOURCE Bachmann Trains
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks