|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 09:00 PM EST||
SYDNEY, Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ThinkForex, a leading international Forex broker, today announced the launch of the ThinkForex Trade Manager, a revolutionary Forex application that provides traders with the most efficient way to manage Forex trading while using the MetaTrader 4 platform.
Trade Manager delivers useful features like one-click trade execution, automatic risk calculation, multiple Forex account management, and presets. Traders can stop wasting valuable time using a variety of scripts to manage their trades. With Trade Manager, intuitive easy-to-navigate features perform all necessary Forex trading functions seamlessly, from one central location.
Some of the benefits of Trade Manager include:
- Quickly place orders and set values with a few clicks
- Automatically calculate and apply risk percentage
- Easily manage, group, and trade Forex on multiple Forex accounts
- Select presets for trade customization and speed
- Set preferred break-even values
Trade Manager also enables traders to modify orders and set up advanced trailing stops, as well as perform many other functions with additional customizable features. While using Trade Manager, traders will have continued access to view all trades and platform features directly in MetaTrader 4.
Open a Forex live account in a few easy steps. Fill out your Forex account application online, submit supporting documentation, and fund your account. Get started trading your online Forex account today.
For more information about ThinkForex, please visit ThinkForex Australia.
ThinkForex is a leading international Forex broker based out of Sydney, Australia. ThinkForex was named "Fastest Growing FX Broker" at the MENA Forex Awards 2012 in Dubai and "Best Forex Customer Service" at the UK Forex Awards 2012 in London. For more information, please visit ThinkForex Australia.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?