|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 06:56 PM EST||
MENLO PARK, Calif., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MomTrusted.com, a site dedicated to helping parents find the perfect childcare provider, launched activity oriented website www.EarlyTeacher.com. This new activity-based site allows parents, childcare providers, and teachers to share early education projects and ideas.
"The site is for preschool and kindergarten teachers, parents, homeschoolers, child care providers...anyone who is doing activities with young children and helping in their development and growth," said Angela Conley, president and co-founder of MomTrusted.com.
Conley created MomTrusted.com after struggling to find childcare for her own daughter and hopes that EarlyTeacher.com will help childcare providers and parents share projects and early education ideas with one another.
The visual layout allows users to browse through educational activities, save the ideas to their profile and share their own preschool activities and projects. As part of the venture, those who work with young children are also encouraged to visit www.FreePreschoolSupplies.com to participate in a program where MomTrusted will send them free supplies. In return, the participants will photograph and post their projects on EarlyTeacher.com. Users are also encouraged to share original craft, activity or project ideas, which can be used for promotion of their own school websites and blogs.
"The main goal behind the site is to build an awesome community of preschool teachers and parents who do educational or developmental projects with their children," said Conley. "We want people to be able to come here to get ideas from each other and share their own ideas."
About Mom Trusted
Mom Trusted (www.momtrusted.com) is a community of parents and early education & child care providers. We help parents find education and care trusted by their friends. Parents can research providers, get the inside scoop from current and alumni parents, and see which providers are recommended by their friends network. Using Mom Trusted Connect, enrolled parents and their providers stay connected and can share the great moments that happen every day with private photo sharing, classroom discussions, and announcements.
For more information, please visit our website at www.MomTrusted.com. Also, we love people to "like" us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/momtrusted) and follow us on Pinterest (www.pinterest.com/momtrusted).
SOURCE Mom Trusted
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London