|By Marketwired .||
|January 14, 2013 06:25 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- Canadian Apartment Properties Real Estate Investment Trust ("CAPREIT") (TSX:CAR.UN) announced today it will issue its financial results for the year ended December 31, 2012 after the market closes on:
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
A conference call hosted by Thomas Schwartz, President and Chief Executive Officer and Scott Cryer, Chief Financial Officer will be held on:
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 10.00 am EDT
The telephone numbers for the conference call are:
Local / International: (416) 340-2218 North American Toll Free: (877) 240-9772
A slide presentation to accompany management's comments during the conference call will be available an hour and a half prior to the conference call. To view the slides, access the CAPREIT website at www.capreit.net, click on "Investor Relations" and follow the link at the top of the page. Please log on at least 15 minutes before the call commences.
The telephone numbers to listen to the call after it is completed (Instant Replay) are local / international (905) 694-9451 or North American toll free (800) 408-3053. The Passcode for the Instant Replay is 6385495#. The Instant Replay will be available until midnight, March 6, 2013. The call and accompanying slides will also be archived on the CAPREIT website at www.capreit.net. For more information about CAPREIT, its business and its investment highlights, please refer to our website at www.capreit.net.
Mr. Michael Stein
Mr. Thomas Schwartz
President & CEO
Mr. Scott Cryer
Chief Financial Officer
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks