|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 06:03 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Luxor Capital Group, LP, a New York based investment manager ("Luxor"), beneficially owns and controls 16,569,757 common shares of American Realty Capital Trust (NYSE: ARCT), or approximately 10.5% of the common shares outstanding.
After reviewing the merits of the revised merger, Luxor plans to vote its shares in favor of the proposed transaction at the ARCT Special Meeting of Stockholders scheduled for January 16, 2013. Luxor believes that the additional consideration and increased pro forma dividend are materially positive changes and enough to earn Luxor's support.
General Counsel of Luxor Capital Partners, LP
SOURCE Luxor Capital Group, LP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher