|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 06:00 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- YourBestDeals.com, one of the largest daily deal destinations in the United States, today announced that it has partnered with Fatwallet.com to provide YourBestDeals' daily deals to Fatwallet members. The agreement dramatically increases the reach of YourBestDeals merchants exposing their offers to over 8.2 million monthly visitors at Fatwallet. Online shoppers can identify YourBestDeals' deals by the YBD logo on each deal and earn additional savings of 7.5% cash back on each YourBestDeals offer by shopping through Fatwallet.
As part of this partnership, YourBestDeals will feature its local daily deals in Fatwallet's Local Deals, which offers shoppers a one-stop review of all the regional deals in their city from a select group of the top daily deal sites. YourBestDeals is currently available in over 100 cities in the US.
Additionally, users can share reviews and participate in discussions with other YourBestDeals users on Facebook.com/DealofTheDayToday and Twitter (@OurBestDeals).
YourBestDeals.com is a next generation form of local advertising that helps small businesses attract quality, repeat customers. YourBestDeals.com partners with local businesses, analyzing their needs and developing a customized marketing campaign that provides access to millions of customers on over 10,600 publisher sites and platforms. YourBestDeals.com enables publishers to monetize their local content through high-quality offers from local merchants to national merchants. The company is headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA
For more information about YourBestDeals.com, visit: http://www.YourBestDeals.com/
Media Contact: David Goldfarb YourBestDeals.com, Inc., (805) 496-8182, David@YourBestDeals.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE YourBestDeals.com, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?