|By Marketwired .||
|January 14, 2013 04:50 PM EST||
SUDBURY, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- Falcon Gold Corp. (TSX VENTURE:FG), ("Falcon" or the "Company") announces that Mr. Ed Stringer has resigned as President and CEO of the Company effective immediately and the board of directors has appointed current director, Mr. Jamie Lavigne, P.Geo. as interim President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Stringer is resigning due to health reasons and the Board of Directors wishes Mr. Stringer well and a speedy recovery. The Company will be considering alternatives for a full time CEO. Mr. Stringer will remain a Director of Falcon.
About Falcon Gold Corp.
Falcon Gold Corp. is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on generating, acquiring, and exploring mining opportunities in the Americas.
On Behalf of the Board of Directors
FALCON GOLD CORP.
Jamie Lavigne, P.Geo President, CEO and Director
This news release may contain forward looking statements including but not limited to comments regarding the timing and content of upcoming work programs, geological interpretations, receipt of property titles, native issues, etc. Forward looking statements address future events and conditions and therefor, involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks