|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 03:34 PM EST||
CHICAGO, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Five attorneys at McDonald Hopkins have been recognized by Illinois Super Lawyers as among the top attorneys in Illinois. No more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. In addition, two of the firm's attorneys have been named to the Illinois Rising Stars list as among the top up-and-coming attorneys in Illinois. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state receive this honor.
Illinois Super Lawyers:
David A. Agay, Member
Business Restructuring and Bankruptcy Department
Peter T. Berk, Member
Steven M. Harris, Member
Richard N. Kessler, Chicago Managing Member
Edward G. Quinlisk, Member
Chair, Securities Practice
Illinois Rising Stars:
Lisa S. Lauer, Member
Business Law Department
Owen P. Quinn, Member
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
About McDonald Hopkins
With 140 attorneys in Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Miami, and West Palm Beach, McDonald Hopkins is a business advisory and advocacy law firm with a more than 80-year history. For more information, visit mcdonaldhopkins.com.
Deborah W. Kelm
McDonald Hopkins LLC
SOURCE McDonald Hopkins LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher