|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 03:32 PM EST||
NAPA, Calif., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- WineBid.com, the premier Internet auction of fine and rare wines, is proud to offer in this week's auction exceptional wines from a collector in the Southern United States. He acquired these wines from Premier Cru, one of San Francisco's leading wine retailers, and bought them all on release or, in the case of the Bordeaux, as futures. All of the wines on auction have been stored in temperature and humidity controlled storage at Premier Cru.
Vintages are mostly from the 1980s through 2010 and much of the consignment is First Growth or other classified Bordeaux. There are more than 60 case lots and numerous formats, from 375ml to 6.0ltr.
Some of the Bordeaux offered in original cases are:
2003 Ausone, 750ml, 12 bottles, Parker 100 pts
2003 Margaux, 750ml, 12 bottles, Parker 99 pts
2000 Haut-Brion, 750ml, 12 bottles, Parker 99 pts
2000 Lafite-Rothschild, 750ml, 12 bottles, Parker 100 pts
2005 Pavie, 375ml, 24 bottles, Wine Spectator 100 pts
2001 d'Yquem, 375ml, 12 bottles, Parker and WS both 100 pts
2000 Ausone, 6.0ltr, Parker 98+ pts
2005 Margaux, 6.0ltr, WS 100 pts
2005 Latour, 6.0ltr, WS 99 pts
Also included are superb Rhones, Spanish wines and Burgundy, such as 2004 William Fevre Chablis Les Clos, in a 6-bottle lot with the original wooden case. Wine Advocate rated it at 96 pts.
Established in 1996, WineBid.com is the largest online auction for fine and rare wines with more than 70,000 registered bidders worldwide. At WineBid.com each bottle of wine is appraised, inspected and stored in our climate-controlled warehouse in Napa, California.
For more information about bidding or consigning, visit our website at www.winebid.com or call (888) 638-8968.
Contact: Brooke Hilton, firstname.lastname@example.org, or (888) 638-8968 x213
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher