|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 03:28 PM EST||
ORANGE, Calif., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- U.S. Sensor Corp., a world-class manufacturer of an extensive variety of the highest quality thermistors, as well as thermistor probes and assemblies, and RTD probes and assemblies, is pleased to announce its Quality System has been certified to ISO 9001:2008 by Perry Johnson Registrars. Perry Johnson Registrars Inc. has been accredited by seven different international bodies, and has an audit staff of over 190 auditors, averaging 15 years of auditing experience and 18 years of experience in the quality industry.
To become ISO 9001:2008 certified, U.S. Sensor underwent an extensive evaluation process that included the assessment and approval of their quality management system (QMS), management systems review, employee training, process documentation and establishment of process metrics to ensure an optimum QMS with accompanying procedures and controls.
The ISO 9001:2008 certification is an important benchmark in U.S. Sensor's continuing commitment to the highest quality standards. The policies and procedures put in place also confirm U.S. Sensor's commitment to achieve and surpass industry quality standards.
Established in 1947 and headquartered in Switzerland, the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is the world's largest developer and publisher of International Standards. ISO 9001:2008 is recognized and respected by organizations worldwide as a Quality Management Standard.
About U.S. Sensor Corp.:
U.S. Sensor is a world class manufacturer of an extensive variety of the highest quality NTC thermistors, as well as thermistor probes and assemblies, and RTD probe assemblies. The company's products are produced using proprietary state of the art processing techniques which result in excellent long-term reliability. Customers world-wide use U.S. Sensor thermistors and RTDs in their most demanding applications. Whether your application requires a simple component, a probe assembly or a complex network which will exhibit nonstandard resistance temperature characteristics particularly suited to your requirements, U.S. Sensor's application engineering personnel can assist you to select a standard thermistor, or design a special device for your most exacting requirement.
Full article available here: [http://www.ussensor.com/blog/thermistor-manufacturer-earns-iso-90012008-certification/]
SOURCE U.S. Sensor Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks