|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 02:01 PM EST||
PHOENIX, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- For Custom Circuit Boards, LLC, getting a fast PCB quote is important to their visitors and it is important to Custom Circuit Board's management team. Throughout the new responsive web site design process, the management team constantly looked for the best ways to submit PCB quotes directly to their sales team with the least number of steps. With their new recently launched web site, customers can now get quotes from the sales team faster and easier using their desktop, mobile and tablet devices. The new web site now dynamically changes depending on the type of device the user is on.
Custom Circuit Boards, LLC provides industry leading fast PCB turnaround times that allow for their customers to get PCBs in as fast as 24 hours. Their standard lead time is 10 days. Other turnaround times include 2 days, 3 days, and 5 days. Quick turnaround times depend on the quantity needed and complexity of the printed circuit board.
Custom Circuit Boards, LLC offers their customers three options to get a fast PCB quote:
1) Call their toll free number at 1-888-906-6331.
2) Email their Gerber and PCB information to PCB@customcircuitboards.com
3) Submit their PCB information through the online PCB quote form.
Zachary Burruel, a representative from the company said, "We are really excited about the popularity the new website and logo design has had so far. The new website was the first step in an effort to provide the best user experience for our visitors. The next step that we are currently working on is an instant online PCB quoting system that will allow for customers to get an even faster PCB quote online. The beta version of this new quoting system is scheduled to launch in the next few months."
Considered one of the best PCB Manufacturers in the industry, thousands of PCB design and assembly engineers trust Custom Circuit Boards for their fast PCB fabrication because of their consistent on time percentage. According to their website, a few of their customers include the Navy, Army, Boeing, Freescale, Honeywell, Microchip, and Rockwell Collins.
Custom Circuit Boards, LLC has an 18,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility located in Phoenix, Arizona USA. They have various board materials in stock that include Rogers, FR4, Arlon, Teflon, and Geteck. Some finishes that they offer include HASL - Lead free solder/Leaded Solder Tin/Nickel, Electroless Soft Gold, ENIG, and Immersion Silver/Tin.
To learn more, visit http://www.customcircuitboards.com/.
SOURCE Custom Circuit Boards, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?