|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 02:00 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rogers Joseph O'Donnell has elected a new shareholder. Attorney Dennis Callahan has been elevated to shareholder effective January 1, 2013.
Mr. Callahan's practice emphasizes government contracts and complex commercial litigation. He has been involved in high-stakes bid protests and contract claims including public works construction projects, telecommunications and defense procurement. Callahan has extensive experience in trials and in arbitration and mediation of disputes. He joined Rogers Joseph O'Donnell in 2009 as an associate. Mr. Callahan is a 2003 graduate of William and Mary Law School.
About Rogers Joseph O'Donnell
Rogers Joseph O'Donnell is a litigation boutique with offices in San Francisco and Washington, D.C., founded in 1981 by a group of attorneys who believe that smaller is smarter. It represents Fortune 500 companies, private corporations and partnerships, start-ups, non-profits, and government entities, nationwide.
The firm emphasizes commercial, government contracts, construction, environmental, retail trade, attorney liability and conduct, and labor and employment law.
More information: http://www.rjo.com
SOURCE Rogers Joseph O’Donnell
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks