|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 02:00 PM EST||
COLUMBIA, S.C., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gretchen Hayes, a leading insurance industry executive and 27-year veteran of AIG, has been named to the board of directors of EagleEye Analytics, the foremost provider of predictive analytics solutions for the property and casualty industry.
Hayes was most recently AIG's Chief Industry Practice Officer, where she launched the firm's global industry segmentation strategy, using analytics to identify profitable segments and grow the commercial lines business. Previously, she was Executive Vice President of AIG's Client and Broker Management Group, managing top client and broker relationships. She also served as President of AIG eBusiness Risk Solutions, a fast-growing start-up technology unit focused on accelerating the use of data analytics to drive automated underwriting decisions. She currently serves on FirstMark Capital's Insurance Advisory Board.
"Gretchen brings unique insurance industry experience, practical insight from a carrier perspective and vision to our board," said Wade Bontrager, President and CEO of EagleEye. "Her direct involvement in leveraging predictive analytics to improve an insurance business on a large scale, combined with her understanding of a fast-paced, technology business will be a definite asset to us."
"EagleEye's predictive analytic tools are leading edge," said Hayes. "There is so much opportunity for insurance carriers to optimize underwriting results using analytics. Questions such as 'Which customer segments are likely to be most profitable?' or 'Which distribution channels deliver the customers with the greatest lifetime value?' can be answered with much greater accuracy."
"EagleEye's Rapid Portfolio Diagnostic enables a large business unit within a carrier to improve the quality of the business it is writing," Hayes added. "By better understanding the unsuspected relationship among data elements, a carrier can exploit opportunities for profitable growth. I am excited to join the board and contribute to bringing EagleEye's solutions to the industry."
About EagleEye Analytics
EagleEye Analytics provides transformative business solutions to the insurance industry through the application of breakthrough predictive analytics technology. The company's machine learning technology has been customized for the unique requirements of the insurance industry and has been proven to give the best predictive results in over 160 implementations. The firm's customers improve profitability and growth through enhanced real-time decision-making across their entire business; including pricing, underwriting, distribution and marketing. A privately held company, EagleEye Analytics is backed by FirstMark Capital in New York. For more information visit EagleEye Analytics' website at www.eeanalytics.com.
Contact: Sarah Lloyd
SOURCE EagleEye Analytics
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London