|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 12:36 PM EST||
HOUSTON, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Transwestern Investment Management (TIM) today announced it has acquired the Reserve at Westchase. The project, a 194,191-square-foot, Class A office building in Houston's Westchase District, was acquired with equity partner, State Farm Life Insurance Company. The property was purchased from ACRON Group for an undisclosed amount.
The acquisition was executed by Transwestern Investment Management under the direction of Collin Comer, managing director and Jonathan Napper, vice president. Napper provided the following, "This acquisition provided the opportunity to acquire a true Class A asset in one of Houston's strongest submarkets. Through this investment, our client will achieve strong returns with the potential for significant upside in the future."
The Reserve at Westchase was 100 percent leased at the time of sale. It is located on Briarpark Drive between Westheimer Road and Richmond Avenue, east of Beltway 8, in one of Houston's fastest growing submarkets.
The purchase included the assumption of an existing loan which often can take as long as five to six months. "TIM and its client were extraordinary in obtaining, organizing and processing the loan servicer's required due diligence," said Bernard Branca, senior vice president with CBRE, who represented the seller. "As such they were able to obtain approval from the loan servicer after 44 days of making loan assumption application, which allowed us to close before the end of the year."
ABOUT TRANSWESTERN INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
Transwestern Investment Management is a privately held investment advisory firm specializing in designing and executing highly focused investment strategies for corporations, institutional investors and high-net-worth individuals. By combining top-notch research with real-time local market intelligence, the firm offers a proven, consistent track record of delivering superior risk-adjusted returns. For more information, please visit www.transwesterninvest.com.
SOURCE Transwestern Investment Management
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?