|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 12:30 PM EST||
CHICAGO, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- R.J. O'Brien & Associates (RJO), the oldest and largest independent futures brokerage and clearing firm in the United States, today announced the launch of its newly designed and improved website, www.rjobrien.com, along with a new corporate logo and rebranding initiative.
Mark B. Sachs, RJO Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing, said: "Today's launch is the culmination of a six-month effort that involved dozens of interviews with clients, industry leaders, employees and management. The new logo, tagline, colors and brand strategy reflect our core values and dynamic position as a leader in the industry. We incorporated these elements into the new website, while also making it more user-friendly, streamlined and responsive to the needs of our clients."
Sachs said the logo, which features a new modern block design in the "brand mark", embodies the company principles of stewardship in the industry, commitment to clients, integrity and family. The new company tagline is "Service is our trade." The logo color scheme, although fresh and new, retains elements of the firm's long-standing use of green to provide a link to the legacy and tradition that RJO embodies today and into the future, he said.
RJO Chairman & CEO Gerald Corcoran said: "We were especially gratified that in the external interviews conducted as a part of the brand exercise, our clients consistently conveyed that we met or exceeded their standards for client service. For nearly 100 years, we have dedicated ourselves to serving the varied and evolving needs of futures clients, and their satisfaction remains our highest priority. Our new logo strikes the right balance between honoring our stability and century-long heritage while highlighting our commitment to state-of-the-art products and services."
About R.J. O'Brien
Founded in 1914, RJO is the largest independent futures brokerage firm in the United States, serving institutional, commercial and individual clients globally, in addition to a network of 400 introducing brokers (IB). Clearing more than 100,000 client accounts, RJO services the industry's most expansive global network of IBs, a vast array of middle market firms and many of the world's largest financial, industrial and agricultural institutions. The firm offers state-of-the-art electronic trading and 24-hour trade execution on every futures exchange worldwide.
SOURCE R.J. O'Brien & Associates
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks