|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 12:25 PM EST||
PRYOR, Okla., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Orchids Paper Products Company (NYSE MKT: TIS) today announced that it will release 2012 fourth-quarter and full-year financial results on Wednesday, February 6, 2013 after the close of the New York Stock Exchange. The company will hold a teleconference to discuss its results at 10:00 a.m. (ET) on Thursday, February 7th. All interested parties may participate in the teleconference by calling 800 860 2442 and requesting the Orchids Paper Products teleconference. A question and answer session will be part of the teleconference's agenda. Those intending to access the teleconference should dial-in fifteen minutes prior to the start. The call may also be accessed live via webcast through the company's web site at www.orchidspaper.com under "Investors." A replay of the teleconference will be available for 30 days on the Company's website.
About Orchids Paper Products Company
Orchids Paper Products Company is an integrated manufacturer of tissue paper products serving the at home private label consumer market. From its operations in north east Oklahoma, the Company produces a full line of tissue products, including paper towels, bathroom tissue and paper napkins, to serve the value through premium quality market segments. The Company provides these products to retail chains throughout the United States. For more information on the Company and its products, visit the Company's website at http://www.orchidspaper.com.
SOURCE Orchids Paper Products Company
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks