|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 11:05 AM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES) announced today that the Company will be attending the 15th Annual ICR XChange Conference at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach in Florida on Thursday, January 17, 2013. The Company will be represented at the conference by Nigel Kershaw, Interim Chief Financial Officer, and other members of the executive team.
Guess?, Inc. designs, markets, distributes and licenses a lifestyle collection of contemporary apparel, denim, handbags, watches, footwear and other related consumer products. Guess? products are distributed through branded Guess? stores as well as better department and specialty stores around the world. As of October 27, 2012, the Company directly operated 513 retail stores in the United States and Canada and 312 retail stores in Europe, Asia and Latin America. The Company's licensees and distributors operated an additional 837 retail stores outside of the United States and Canada. For more information about the Company, please visit www.guess.com.
SOURCE Guess?, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher