|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 11:01 AM EST||
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, Jan.17, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. EST
Online, with free registration
Security threats continue to grow in volume and sophistication and, in our ultra-connected world, no business is risk-free. Combating these threats requires qualified intelligence to identify and isolate old and new threats and insulate the business from harm. Collection, assessment, and application of threat intelligence will be discussed and debated in this webinar.
Why you should attend:
- Learn from forward thinking organizations and leading researchers on the latest techniques of malware attacks
- Learn how an organization can leverage its existing infrastructure to better identify, investigate and recover from both mass malware and targeted attacks
- Receive new defensive strategies and technologies helping organizations combat the continual onslaught of new attack campaigns
- Participate in the interactive Q&A session
Succeeding with next generation threat intelligence is not only the intelligence itself, but the practices and processes utilized by your security analysts. Optimization of their efforts is critical and will be a point of discussion in this webinar.
"From a 2012 survey conducted by Frost & Sullivan of information security professionals from around the world, network monitoring and intrusion detection capabilities were cited as critical security technologies," said Stratecast VP of Research at Frost & Sullivan Michael Suby. "Each of these technologies is intelligence-dependent."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Information & Communications Technology practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/ICT
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and Web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks