|By Marketwired .||
|January 14, 2013 10:05 AM EST||
SAN RAMON, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- vCom Solutions announced today the release of vManager 4.3, the latest version of its award-winning telecom management software. vManager was selected last month by INTERNET TELEPHONY Magazine as a recipient of the 2012 TEM Excellence Award. "vManager has proven its benefits and advanced the field of Telecom Expense Management (TEM), and it has delivered valuable solutions for its customers," stated Rich Tehrani, CEO of TMC, the publisher of INTERNET TELEPHONY Magazine.
vCom's clients use the vManager cloud-based software to streamline and automate the management of their telecom lifecycle, helping them gain visibility and control over their spending and inventory. These companies work with vCom to address the challenges of managing enterprise telecom and data networks, including the design and procurement of the network, the day-to-day operational management, financial optimization, and actionable business intelligence. When these issues are addressed holistically, and with a comprehensive software platform such as vCom's vManager, enterprises can streamline operations and dramatically reduce the total cost of telecom.
vManager 4.3 features multiple enhancements to the invoice module, which provides clients a single invoice regardless of the number of carriers they use, new wireless expense management functionality and expanded reporting capabilities.
In the invoice module, vManager now features an improved user interface and navigation, highlighting key information and providing more detailed data with fewer clicks.
To improve accountability of individual wireless account owners, the wireless module now produces a monthly report which is pushed out to individual employees showing what the corporation pays for their wireless usage. This is a powerful tool for influencing employee behaviour to keep costs down.
The vManager 4.3 release also features a number of new reports related to wireless expense management including wireless charges by cost center, wireless picture/video usage, wireless usage by employee, and wireless spend by employee. All the reports have drill-down capability to the individual user or cost center.
About vCom Solutions
vCom Solutions revolutionizes the way enterprises manage their entire telecom lifecycle. vCom customers gain control over inventory, expenses and carrier relationships, achieving better business intelligence that drives profitability. vCom's Telecom Management as a Service (TMaaS) solution includes a suite of cloud-based telecom management software tools, complemented by a full portfolio of professional services. For more information, visit www.vcomsolutions.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London