|By Business Wire||
|January 14, 2013 10:02 AM EST||
InkaBinka, Inc., today announced the launch of a revolutionary Web browsing tool that allows for active Web page consolidation and Internet history viewing. InkaBinka transforms the typical Internet experience by allowing users to browse their favorite websites from one location, at a single glance and then slide it back in time.
Designed by Kevin McGushion, an inventor for the Aerospace and Semiconductor Industries, InkaBinka uses limited bandwidth, allowing users to save time online by having fast access to the information that is important to them.
“I was tired of not being able to quickly get to all my important websites, especially on my smartphone,” said McGushion. “Our goal at InkaBinka is to help the world simplify their Web-browsing experience. By consolidating your favorite portions of the sites you love into one intuitive dashboard and then updating that content as the actual sites change. You will never wonder what your latest information is. With anywhere access from any device and rapid refresh technology, bring the Internet to you with InkaBinka.”
With InkaBinka, users can capture and frame any portion of any Website into a tile on their personalized InkaBinka canvas. IB’s rapid refresh technology allows users to stay current and up-to-date by detecting any changes on the actual Web pages and updates the tiles on the canvas. InkaBinka’s Time Slider is basically an Internet time machine that allows users to go back in time to view what happened on any tile that they created.
With multiple patents pending, InkaBinka is rapidly changing the way users browse the Internet. Viewable on any smartphone, tablet or computer, IB enables users to create their own unique online experience. InkaBinka makes it unnecessary to continuously surf and navigate through Web sites and takes everything each user loves about the Internet and puts it all in one place; InkaBinka brings the Internet to you.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks