|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 09:43 AM EST||
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Zenith Infotech Ltd. today announced a new seminar series, "MSP to CSP: A Practical Roadmap," to support Managed Service Providers (MSPs) transitioning to the cloud. The series arms MSPs with knowledge about the cloud market and technology options for providing Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and managed hosting. Over 50 seminars will take place around the country in the first quarter of 2013, in two formats to accommodate the scheduling needs of participants.
"The cloud provides tremendous opportunities for MSPs serving small to medium businesses. SMBs are adopting cloud services at a tremendous rate, and they want to turn to trusted service providers who understand their needs and will tailor services for them. If MSPs aren't prepared to become Cloud Services Providers (CSPs), these companies will turn elsewhere," explains Maurice Saluan, Senior Vice President of Sales for Zenith.
Zenith developed the "MSP to CSP" series to help service providers launch cloud offerings quickly and effectively, so they can start earning income rapidly by owning and hosting the infrastructure needed to provide iSCSI storage and virtual servers & desktops to their clients. "Many MSPs are intrigued by our new TigerCloud virtual infrastructure solution. This workshop helps them to develop a workable business model for becoming a CSP or IaaS provider, and to evaluate the opportunities that the cloud presents," Saluan continues.
By attending "MSP to CSP," providers will develop a better understanding of the needs and preferences of SMBs that are driving their cloud adoption, and how they can meet those needs by becoming a CSP. Experts will also show how TigerCloud's virtualization controls, high-performance iSCSI storage and integrated business continuity features can provide the technology needed to support their CSP business.
To learn more or to register to attend "MSP to CSP: A Practical Roadmap," please visit http://www.zenithinfotech.com/MSP2CSP.
About Zenith Infotech
Zenith Infotech is a leading international company specializing in delivering innovative IT solutions for virtual infrastructures, data storage, and backup & disaster recovery. Zenith partners with IT service providers serving the small to medium business market, with ongoing educational, technical, sales and marketing support. For more information, visit www.zenithinfotech.com or follow Zenith at www.facebook.com/ZenithInfotechUSA and www.twitter.com/ZenithUSA.
SOURCE Zenith Infotech Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London