|By Marketwired .||
|January 14, 2013 08:33 AM EST||
PLYMOUTH, MI -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- Perceptron, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRCP), the global leader in 3D laser and software technology based non-contact measurement and inspection solutions, today announced that its President and CEO, Harry Rittenour, and CFO, Jack Lowry, will present at "NINE" the Noble Financial Capital Markets' Ninth Annual Equity Conference at the Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, Florida, on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 2:00 PM. Messrs. Rittenour and Lowry will also be available all day on January 22 and the morning of January 23 for scheduled one-on-one meetings with investors.
At the time of the presentation, a live audio and high-definition video webcast of Perceptron's presentation and a copy of the presentation materials will be available on the Company's web site www.perceptron.com or through the Noble Financial websites: www.noblefcm.com, or www.nobleresearch.com/NINE/home.htm. The Company recommends that investors and analysts register approximately ten minutes prior to the start of the presentation to ensure timely access. Viewing the presentation will require a Microsoft SilverLight viewer (a free download is available from the presentation link) to participate. The webcast and presentation will also be archived on Perceptron's website for 90 days following the event.
Perceptron develops, produces, and sells non-contact measurement and inspection solutions for industrial applications. The Company's products provide solutions for manufacturing process control as well as sensor and software technologies for non-contact measurement, scanning, and inspection applications. Automotive and manufacturing companies throughout the world rely on Perceptron's metrology solutions to help them manage their complex manufacturing processes to improve quality, shorten product launch times and reduce overall manufacturing costs. The Company also offers Value Added Services such as training and customer support services. Headquartered in Plymouth, Michigan, Perceptron has approximately 230 employees worldwide, with operations in the United States, Germany, France, Spain, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, China and India. For more information, please visit www.perceptron.com.
About Noble Financial
Noble Financial Capital Markets was established in 1984 and is an equity research driven, full-service, investment banking boutique focused on life sciences, technology and media, emerging growth, companies. The company has offices in New York, Boston, New Jersey, Los Angeles, and Boca Raton, FL. In addition to non-deal road shows and sector-specific conferences throughout the year, Noble Financial hosts its large format annual equity conference in January in South Florida featuring 120 - 150 presenting companies from across North America and total attendance of close to 600. For more information: www.noblefcm.com
Vice President of Finance and CFO
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London