|By Business Wire||
|January 14, 2013 08:32 AM EST||
International Rectifier Corporation (NYSE:IRF) will release its fiscal year 2013 second quarter results on Monday, January 28, at approximately 1:00 p.m. Pacific time, followed by a conference call at 2:00 p.m. Pacific time. CEO Oleg Khaykin and CFO Ilan Daskal will discuss the company’s December quarter results and March quarter outlook. All participants, both in the U.S. and international, may join the call by dialing 706-679-3195 by 1:55 p.m. Pacific time. In order to join this conference call, participants will be required to provide the Conference Passcode: “International Rectifier”. Participants may also listen over the Internet at http://investor.irf.com. To listen to the live call, please go to the web site at least 15 minutes early to register, download, and install any necessary audio software.
A taped replay of this call will be available from approximately 6:00 p.m. Pacific time on Monday, January 28 through Monday, February 4, 2013. To listen to the replay by phone, call 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406 for international callers and enter reservation number 40285251. To listen to the replay over the Internet, please go to http://investor.irf.com. The live call and replay will also be available on www.streetevents.com.
About International Rectifier
International Rectifier Corporation (NYSE:IRF) is a world leader in power management technology. IR’s analog, digital, and mixed signal ICs, and other advanced power management products, enable high performance computing and save energy in a wide variety of business and consumer applications. Leading manufacturers of computers, energy efficient appliances, lighting, automobiles, satellites, aircraft, and defense systems rely on IR’s power management solutions to power their next generation products. For more information, go to www.irf.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher