|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 08:31 AM EST||
CAYMAN ENTERPRISE CITY, Cayman Islands, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Latitude19 Technology announces the launch of the first open Internet Payment Gateway on the Cayman Islands. Built in partnership with the Level 1 PCI Validated service provider and leading software developer Auric Systems International, Latitude19 Technology offers the e-commerce merchant the flexibility and affordability of processing card-not-present business in a tax-friendly jurisdiction.
The Latitude19 Technology payment gateway ensures data security, performance, scalability, and ease of use by utilizing state-of-the-art hardware and software technology. The merchant will reduce their PCI scope and costs due to the unique tokenization approach, having the flexibility of integration with best-of-breed e-commerce solution.
Processing Internet credit card transactions with Latitude19 Technology will help the merchants meet their international business goals of cost containment, secure processing, and global growth. Latitude19 Technology's payment gateway expertise extends beyond the borders of simply processing e-commerce transactions. Leverage L19's expertise in:
- Cayman Incorporation and business setup.
- Merchant ID process and review.
- Cayman banking and business knowledge.
- The only "open" payment gateway on Cayman.
- Secure transaction processing in a PCI-compliant Data Center.
- Systems and shopping cart integration assistance.
- Reduce PCI scope with their hosted shopping cart.
To learn more about Latitude19 Technology's expertise in international Internet payment gateway processing go to: www.l19tech.com
"Latitude19 Technology International Internet Payment Gateway leveraged Auric's extensive software development and PCI expertise to design and build the international payment gateway to L19's requirements," stated Auric Systems International CEO Ray Cote.
"Our experience with Auric Software Development was outstanding. I was confident throughout the process that whatever issues would arise Auric would address them and provide us with a solution to those issues. Auric has provided Latitude19 with a platform to grow and adapt to meet the ever-expanding business requirements associated with payment processing," stated Founder/President Tim Moore.
About Latitude19 Technology:
Latitude19 Technology is a Cayman Islands Internet payment gateway solution provider. The merchant will benefit from the "open" payment gateway design in areas of faster credit card transaction processing speed, cardholder security, and investment protection. www.l19tech.com
About Auric Systems International: Auric Systems International pioneered card-not-present payment software. Auric software moves billions of dollars for merchants - securely, affordably and elegantly. Payment Processing Simplified
Media Contact Information:
Cayman Enterprise City
West Bay Road
Grand Cayman, KY1-1003
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Latitude19 Technology
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher