|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 08:31 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of MagicJack VocalTec LTD. ("MagicJack" or the "Company") (NASDAQGM: CALL -News). The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities laws.
On Wednesday, January 9, 2013, shares of MagicJack fell more than 10% after research group Copperfield Research alleged that the tech company misrepresented facts on financial statements. Copperfield Research published a report on MagicJack alleging that it has been overstating its revenue and profitability in its SEC filings.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of MagicJack, you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email email@example.com. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman, 212-697-6484
SOURCE Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks