|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 07:30 AM EST||
EL PASO, Texas, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Helen of Troy Limited (NASDAQ, NM: HELE) designer, developer and worldwide marketer of brand-name household and personal care products, today announced that it will be presenting at the Thirteenth Annual CJS Securities "New Ideas for the New Year" Investor Conference in New York, New York on Wednesday, January 16, 2013. At the conference, Tom Benson, Senior Vice President and CFO, and John Boomer, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations, will discuss how Helen of Troy's trusted brands and innovative products meet the needs of consumers around the world.
About Helen of Troy Limited: Helen of Troy Limited is a leading global consumer products company offering creative solutions for its customers through a strong portfolio of well-recognized and widely-trusted brands, including: Housewares: OXO®, OXO Good Grips®, OXO Soft Works®, OXO tot® and OXO Steel®; Personal Care: Revlon®, Vidal Sassoon®, Dr. Scholl's®, Pro Beauty Tools®, Sure®, Pert Plus®, Infusium23®, Brut®, Ammens®, Hot Tools®, Bed Head®, Karina®, Ogilvie® and Gold 'N Hot®; and Healthcare/Home Environment: Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Febreze®, Stinger®, Duracraft® and SoftHeat®. The Revlon® trademark is used under license from Revlon. The Vidal Sassoon®, Vicks®, Braun® and Febreze® trademarks are used under license from The Procter & Gamble Company. The Dr. Scholl's® trademark is used under license from Merck. The Honeywell® trademark is used under license from Honeywell. The Bed Head® trademark is used under license from Unilever.
For more information, please visit www.hotus.com.
SOURCE Helen of Troy Limited
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher