|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 04:01 AM EST||
LEICESTER, England, January 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
British brand Next have launched a collection of men's quality clothing and accessories designed and crafted in collaboration with the world's best fabric mills and manufacturers. Exploring the latest key trends, your fashion favourites from the range can be delivered to you the very next day if ordered before 9pm.*
Coming in black, navy and grey, shop premium men's suits made with the utmost precision from Cerruti wool. Founded in 1967 in Paris by Italian Nino Cerruti, this Italian heritage brand produces the high-quality fabrics in the same workshops as first used by the family business.
New for Spring Summer, suits from Daniel Hechter and Costelloe & Sons also join the collection. For a formal look, team with a plain shirt with a smart silk tie from Thomas Pink, or perhaps go for a statement printed shirt and an open collar from the likes of Calvin Klein. With a key trend this season being the statement blue shirt, shop a variety of Signature blues made from 100% cotton worn with silk ties in yellows, blues, reds and oranges.
Perfect for looking smart through the seasons, you can also shop men's coats, jackets and blazers made from high-quality British fabrics. Complete the look with a stylish pair of Jeffrey West, Next Italia or Loakes leather shoes or luxury belts in brown or black.
Packed with catwalk-inspired fashion, this season Next has the best in women's, men's and children's trends - with stylish clothing for the coming season being showcased in stores and online. Love what you see? To enjoy the new-in Spring Summer 2013 collections, click onto at next.co.uk for new arrivals for the coming season.
Find Next on Facebook at facebook.com/nextonline
Follow on Twitter @nextofficial
Find us on Google + search +next
Follow on Pinterest pinterest.com/nextofficial
Find us on Instagram at instagram.com/nextofficial
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher