|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 04:01 AM EST||
LONDON, January 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The stress-free resolution of life insurance cover
There has been the obvious recent media focus on the concept of New Year resolutions and the clear dangers of trying to keep them. The reality behind the intentions is that they are, by nature, very easy to break. In fact, such is their design that often it merely becomes yet another burden for the year.
Diets and gym memberships, alongside spiritual growth and wellbeing by means of five-a-day yoga sessions and fresh fruit seem like such a good idea. As does budgeting and creating those special spreadsheets to keep us in control of our financial narratives.
Then there's the burden of trying to keep up forgotten friendships, making sure we are nicer to our neighbours, keeping our houses cleaner; there are a myriad of transferable anxieties that drift from one dilemma to another.
However, within this existential crisis, one thing remains certain: life goes on, is precious and deserves resolute planning. One of the best routes to planning, perhaps, is the concept of life insurance.
Planning ahead does not mean rushing the present. It means ensuring that there is a world that is both stable and well-resourced for anyone that might be around when you are not.
Life insurance premiums are possibly the wisest and most selfless New Year's resolutions to make. Once set, it can't be broken and asks nothing of you there and then. It acts as a reassuring safety net that grows with you and doesn't test the power of psychological endurance.
Providers offer a variety of funeral plans and life insurance premiums that don't need to weigh a life down with worry. From mortgage life insurance to critical illness cover, there are a healthy range of choices that cover for years and New Year's resolutions to come. It is a life affirming step into 2013.
For more information on Legal & General's life insurance products please visit:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks