|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 01:35 AM EST||
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gold was the unique choice amongst a select cadre of well -- dressed stars at the Golden Globes. Yellow gold proved to be the perfect accompaniment for standout frocks, and both vintage and modern gold jewelry shined.
Vintage gold glowed on the red carpet. Julianne Moore was chic in the iconic Bulgari Serpenti gold bracelet and gold and diamond earrings paired with her Tom Ford black and white dress, while Adele wore demure black and a stunning pair of Van Cleef & Arpels 1971 18 Karat gold and diamond estate earrings. Nicole Kidman and Amanda Seyfried both chose ultimate vintage jeweler Fred Leighton. Kidman wore 19th Century gold and enamel earrings, snake bangle, locket bangle and ring, while Seyfried chose 19th Century pounded gold and chalcedony earrings to compliment her Givenchy gown.
Modern gold jewelry also played a supporting role for Golden Globe looks. Kate Hudson chose a stack of gold Jennifer Meyer rings and gold earrings -- modern jewelry to match her gold embellished Alexander McQueen dress. Halle Berry and Jennifer Garner both chose modern geometric gold hoop earrings and gold bracelets.
Celebrities that wore gold jewelry to the Golden Globes this year include:
ADELE -- Van Cleef & Arpels 1971 "Estate" earrings featuring diamonds set in 18K yellow gold – from the Heritage Collection
HALLE BERRY -- Gold geometric hoop earrings and gold bracelets
MICHELLE DOCKERY -- Bulgari emerald and diamond earrings in yellow gold, emerald ring in yellow gold, and yellow gold cuff.
FRANCESCA EASTWOOD -- Neil Lane Diamond and gold drop cluster earrings, Opal ruby diamond and gold butterfly broach in her hair, Diamond and gold flower cuff bracelet and a Diamond and gold ring
JENNIFER GARNER -- Gold and diamond hoop earrings and gold bracelets
KATE HUDSON -- Jennifer Meyer gold earrings and gold rings
NICOLE KIDMAN -- Fred Leighton 19th Century blue enamel, pearl, and diamond gold earrings, Antique blue enamel and gold snake bangle
JULIANNE MOORE -- Bulgari diamond earrings in yellow gold, vintage snake cuff in yellow gold with emeralds and diamonds, and 18k yellow gold emerald ring.
AMANDA SEYFRIED -- Fred Leighton 19th Century pounded gold and white chalcedony pendant earrings
Photos available upon request.
LoveGold LoveGold seeks out the world's most beautiful gold jewelry, the designers creating it and the people wearing it.
For additional inquiries, please contact:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks