|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 12:01 AM EST||
WASHINGTON, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Following is the daily "Profile America" feature from the U.S. Census Bureau:
MONDAY, JANUARY 14: FINANCIAL WELLNESS MONTH
Profile America — Monday, January 14th. January is Financial Wellness Month, appropriately timed to the confluence of New Year's resolutions and holiday bills. It's a time to set new goals for financial freedom and moderation in spending; for people to understand the benefits of "paying yourself first." A financial advisor can help shape money management goals, pointing out the power of compound interest to work for you in savings, and against you in debt. Americans have a per capita income average of nearly $27,000 or $81,000 for families. There are some 155,000 personal financial advisors in the U.S., helping Americans reach their goals, and turn that income into more net worth. You can find more facts about America from the U.S. Census Bureau, online at www.census.gov.
Sources: U.S. Census Bureau, American FactFinder, 2011 American Community Survey
Bureau of Labor Statistics
Profile America is produced by the Center for New Media and Promotions of the U.S. Census Bureau. These daily features are available as produced segments, ready to air, on a monthly CD or on the Internet at http://www.census.gov (look for "Multimedia Gallery" by the "Newsroom" button).
SOURCE U.S. Census Bureau
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?