|By PR Newswire||
|January 13, 2013 08:47 PM EST||
TORONTO, Jan. 13, 2013 /CNW/ - Covington Capital Corporation ("Covington") and the Board of Directors for Covington Fund II Inc. (the "Fund") today announced that effective December 28, 2012 the Fund would no longer offer Class A shares for sale to investors. The Fund will remain open to redemptions.
The Manager and Board of Directors believe that this is the best course of action given the overall maturity of the Fund, and the current focus on managing the existing portfolio to build value within the venture holdings while seeking exit opportunities to provide investors with a return of capital.
About Covington Capital Corporation
Founded in 1995, Covington Capital Corporation (www.covingtonfunds.com) is one of Canada's largest and most experienced venture capital fund providers. Managing approximately $300 million in venture capital assets on behalf of institutional and retail investors, Covington invests in small-and-medium businesses throughout many industry sectors. Covington Capital Corporation is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario.
SOURCE Covington Group of Funds
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher