|By Marketwired .||
|January 13, 2013 04:53 PM EST||
BETHEL, CT -- (Marketwire) -- 01/13/13 -- Cannondale Pro Cycling announced today that the team will utilize the GURU Experience throughout the 2013 season, maximizing athletes' performance and comfort. An advanced personalized bike selection tool, the GURU Experience will ensure Cannondale Pro Cycling riders are properly positioned on their bikes, providing a distinctive riding experience personalized for each cyclist while increasing overall efficiency.
The GURU Experience uses a comprehensive set of innovative tools to deliver a personal touch to the bike selection and fit process. Cyclists precisely tune their riding position in real-time, allowing them to experience different sensations on command. Additionally, the GURU Experience's integrated power unit provides users with the opportunity to test how efficient they are in each riding position according to power output. This process assures maximum performance on the bike to fit the personal needs of each rider.
"I need the best compromise between comfort and performance when I sit on my Cannondale SuperSix EVO," said Peter Sagan, Cannondale Pro Cycling athlete. "Since becoming a professional, I've worked a lot with team directors, engineers and mechanics to find the best way to exploit my strength. When I used the GURU Experience for the first time, I learned a lot about my performance and the areas where I needed to improve. To sum it up, this is a great system and has helped me prepare for the upcoming season."
For Cannondale Pro Cycling, GURU accurately transposes each rider's position on to the equipment by providing precise frame size, saddle height, saddle position, stem length, and stack height measurements. After the initial fit, the GURU Experience continues to work with the rider providing direct access to updates and ongoing additional cycling resources. The experience, from start to finish, is designed to set the team up for an incredible 2013 season.
"During my career, I've spent a lot of time searching for improvements in bike positioning, as it is one of the most important aspects for a pro rider," said Ivan Basso, Cannondale Pro Cycling athlete. "This year, thanks to working with the GURU Experience, I have learned how adjusting my saddle or handlebars just a few millimeters changes my performance. The GURU Experience is a space age system that a modern team like Cannondale Pro Cycling needs."
The GURU Experience offers the same benefits for cyclists of all ages and experience levels as it does for the Cannondale Pro Cycling team. After they have found their perfect bike, the GURU Experience provides consumers with access to elite training elements, continued fit adjustments and more. Whether they are a seasoned rider or just starting out, the GURU Experience gives cyclists the ability to maximize their ride. For more information, visit www.gurucycling.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2200252
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London