|By Marketwired .||
|January 13, 2013 04:52 PM EST||
BURNABY, BC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/13/13 -- SUGOI Performance Apparel, a brand of Dorel Industries (TSX: DII.B) (TSX: DII.A), announced today that it will join the Cannondale Pro Cycling Team as the Official Technical Apparel Sponsor for the 2013 season. The brand will design the official team kits, including a pro jersey and high performance cycling bib short, with the brand's award-winning RS chamois.
"SUGOI is synonymous with superior cycling apparel so it is a natural fit for us to work with professional athletes and move into the pro tour arena," says Kyle Weiner, SUGOI President. "What is particularly exciting for us, and consumers, is that the pro kits will be available for anyone to purchase through our retail partners."
Available in stores worldwide this spring, the Pro Team line offers a design and fabric concept that enables avid cyclists to experience the same elite product worn by the world's top riders. To ensure apparel of the highest standard, SUGOI worked closely with the Cannondale Pro Cycling team to test and develop the full kit for consumers.
"This didn't happen overnight," says Weiner. "We worked for months with the team and with Cannondale to design a kit reflective of the quality, comfort and style that world champion cyclists rely on and are proud to wear. The result is stellar, and we can't wait for feedback on the user experience."
A highlight of the kit is the Pro Jersey which introduces the Gobi3 fabric to the SUGOI line. An evolution from the previous Gobi fabrics SUGOI has offered, Gobi3 is the most elite summer performance fabric on the market. The fabric is lightweight and its stretch contours to the body for natural unrestricted movement, while offering the most extreme moisture management available.
The Pro Jersey will be complemented by a full kit including a bib short, in SUGOI's top selling RS design; a Pro Vest; arm warmers; cycling gloves; socks; and race caps.
This announcement comes on the heels of the official Cannondale Pro Cycling Team launch in Los Angeles where team captains, Ivan Basso, Peter Sagan, Elia Viviani and Moreno Moser were introduced.
The Cannondale Pro Cycling season kicks off on January 20, 2013 at the Santos Tour Down Under.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2200242
for SUGOI Performance Apparel
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London