|By PR Newswire||
|January 13, 2013 03:24 PM EST||
RANCHO MIRAGE, CA, Jan. 13, 2013 /CNW/ - Craig Wireless Systems Ltd. ("Craig Wireless" or the "Company") (TSX: CWG) today announced that its Chairman and director, J. Drew Craig, has resigned from Craig Wireless effective January 11, 2013.
"We sincerely appreciate the contribution that Mr. Drew Craig has made to the board of directors and to the Company and wish him well in his future endeavors," said T. Boyd Craig, the CEO of Craig Wireless.
About Craig Wireless Systems Ltd.
Craig Wireless and its affiliates (collectively, the "CWS Group") offer a broad range of telecommunications services, including, broadband internet access, business connectivity solutions, hosting, security and telecommunications solutions. Through certain members of the CWS Group, Craig Wireless holds or leases licenses for spectrum in the 2.5 GHz, 2.6 GHz or 3.5 GHz bands in Riverside County in Southern California, United States and in Greece. The CWS Group also has spectrum interests in Norway and spectrum interest and operations in New Zealand. Spectrum in these ranges is effective for delivery of point-to-multipoint signals, possesses robust bandwidth capability and supports emerging 4G-based applications, including portable and mobile applications.
The Toronto Stock Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE Craig Wireless Systems Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher