|By PR Newswire||
|January 13, 2013 12:00 PM EST||
BEIJING, Jan. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Green Valley International Investment Management Company, Ltd. (GVI) a Hong Kong registered corporation, entered into a Securities Purchase Agreement during the last quarter of 2012 with Dais Analytic Corporation (Dais) of Tampa, Florida, USA (OTC.BB: DLYT - News).
"The China market for clean water and energy efficient products is large yet in our analysis of these large markets successful solutions to our needs require newer technologies offering the end-user: government, commercial and consumers, a greater value proposition. After our due diligence we view Dais's technology and plans as having a clear path to achieve not only the higher value proposition but the ability to set a new standard of performance for water and energy products and services" said Mr. Fuying Yu, Chairman of GVI.
GVI is buying 70 million shares of Dais's Common Stock, and Warrants to purchase 17,500,000 shares of Common Stock for $7M. On funding completion Dais plans to establish a wholly owned Chinese subsidiary (DLYTC) from which it will begin selling its nanotechnology based products, based on the Company's Aqualyte family of Nano-materials and process into the China market.
GVI will work with Dais Analytic Corporation (OTC.BB: DLYT - News) to assist in commercializing uses of its innovative Aqualyte™ family of nano-structured materials and processes. Primary focus is on evolutionary or disruptive air, energy and cleans water applications. These novel applications are made possible by manipulating the nanomaterial's properties – using known scientific disciplines such as physics, thermal dynamic and chemistry – to accomplish the work being done today in products using by energy hungry, emissions emitting pumps, and motors.
The first product to begin commercialization in early 2013 is Dais's award winning high efficiency energy recovery ventilator (ERV), ConsERV®. ConsERV, with no moving parts, uses nanotechnology to pre-treat incoming AC system ventilation air with the energy found in AC system's exhaust air. This process quickly lowers C02 emissions, allows the use of smaller AC systems, saves energy costs by an average of 27%, and lowers peak energy use by up to 20%.
Simultaneously GVI and the Dais China subsidiary plan to begin limited deployment in 2013 of a non-Reverse Osmosis method of treating most all forms of contaminated water. This process is called NanoClear®.
"We are nearing completion of a 300Kg NanoClear test unit. A 2.5 ton 'scale-able' NanoClear module will be functional by April." said Mr. Lei Zhang, the GM of Academy of Environmental Engineering Company, "The NanoClear system will the first to be deployed in highly polluted industrial waste water situations which have no affordable commercial solution at this time. It is our plan to integrate NanoClear into a installed 2,000 ton project commissioned two years ago. The output water is up to 1,000 times cleaner than today's products are capable of producing at projected similar lifecycle costs. This will be the first large scale field test of the US Company's NanoClear process providing China this much sought-after solution".
Other key applications planned include:
- NanoAir™, a water-based, no fluorocarbon producing refrigerant cooling cycle useful to replace the existing gas based compression cooling cycle in most all forms of air-conditioning and refrigeration saving a projected 50% in energy and CO2;
- NanoCap™, which holds promise to use the Aqualyte™ materials "family" to form a disruptive non-chemical energy-storage device (an ultra capacitor) when completed for use in transportation, renewable energy, and 'smart grid' configurations.
Tim Tangredi, CEO of Dais Analytic Corporation, said, "The $7.0 million in growth capital combined with the market place experience provided by the GVI team in the China market is an exciting opportunity for Dais to expand our international platform. We look to partner with others in China in existing sales and distribution channels using our technology to address challenges facing traditional products - notably cleaning contaminated water."
About Green Valley International Investment Management Company, Ltd.
GVI, incorporated in Hong Kong, is focusing on assisting sustainability companies (such as Dais) possessing proven disruptive technologies to commercialize product in key China markets to improve the quality of the air and water in China while containing or saving operational costs.
About Dais Analytic Corporation
Dais Analytic Corporation, Tampa, Florida USA (OTC.BB: DLYT - News), a New York State corporation, is commercializing its innovative Aqualyte™ family of nano-structured materials and processes focusing on evolutionary or disruptive air, energy and water applications.
Aqualyte™ - the family of nano-structured polymers - and engineered processes focuses on minimizing consumption of irreplaceable natural resources, and ending the degradation of our environment. To find out more about Dais visit www.daisanalytic.com, and to learn more about ConsERV visit www.conserv.com.
Green Valley International Investment Management Company, Ltd.
+86 1380 11846 05
Dais Analytic Corporation
+1 727-375-8484 X224
SOURCE Green Valley International Investment Management Company, Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London