|By Marketwired .||
|January 13, 2013 11:00 AM EST||
ST. LOUIS, MO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/13/13 -- Murphy Analytics (MA) has initiated coverage on Global Resource Energy Inc. (OTCBB: GBEN). The Initiation Report contains a detailed discussion of GBEN's business operations, market dynamics, macroeconomic data and indicators, financial results, potential cash flows, and risks. The Initiation Report is available at: http://www.murphyanalytics.com/uploads/GBEN_Initiation.pdf.
Analyst Patrick J. Murphy, CFA, notes in the report: "...forecasts call for as much as 31% compound annual growth rate for the LED market as it becomes an increasingly important component of the $109 billion global lighting fixture market... With the interests of government, manufacturers and end-users converging towards economical, clean and energy efficient technologies, the opportunity for LED lighting is enormous. Recent announcements from GBEN indicate the Company is actively pursuing a range of business opportunities and partnerships as its looks to leverage the licensing agreement of its lighting division -- Kardings America."
About Murphy Analytics
Murphy Analytics is an independent investment research firm providing coverage of microcap stocks. Utilizing institutional caliber, fundamental analysis, Murphy Analytics helps investors make informed investment decisions about equities without extensive analyst coverage. Murphy Analytics LLC is owned by Patrick J. Murphy, who has nearly 20 years of capital markets experience, providing institutional investment and transaction analysis across a range of asset classes including microcap equities, commercial real estate debt and equity, municipal derivatives and public finance, venture capital, fixed income, CMBS and mortgage REIT's.
Disclosure: Neither MA nor the analyst owns or trades the shares of covered companies. MA was compensated $5,000 in advance of the publication of this report. Statements herein may contain forward-looking statements and are subject to significant risks and uncertainties affecting results. MA provides no assurance as to the subject company's plans or ability to effect proposed actions and cannot project capabilities, intent, resources, or experience. This report is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities and is to be used for informational purposes only and should not be used as basis for investment decisions. MA is not an investment advisor or broker/dealer and this report does not provide investment advice.
Patrick J. Murphy, CFA
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London