|By PR Newswire||
|January 13, 2013 06:49 AM EST||
DUBAI, UAE, January 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Seawings UAE's only seaplane tour operator is participating for the first time in South Asia's leading travel and tourism event, SATTE which will be held at New Delhi, from January 16-18, 2013.
UAE based Seawings offers seaplane flights that provide an aerial view of the country's stunning landscape and man-made marvels. Launched in 2007, today it operates over 16 flights a day across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah. It also provides charter flights to more than 20 destinations within the country.
Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority (ADTA) is supporting Seawings' participation and promotion at this travel fair. Seawings will be part of ADTA's delegation representing UAE's attractions and other hospitality sectors.
Every year SATTE witnesses participation of many leading global players. For Seawings, India is a major guest source market and SATTE is an ideal platform to build this market further.
Seawings delegation is expecting to meet potential buyers and trade partners and update them with relevant information on its products and services and also announce its customized packages for Indian families and groups.
Prerna Fogat, Director - International Sales, Seawings said "This is the first time we are participating in SATTE and we have great expectations from it. India is increasingly becoming one of the most important markets for UAE tourism sector and being the most unique experience in the country, we at Seawings would like to offer our best products to this market. Seawings is looking for tour operators and other industry members to partner with to create a strong sales distribution throughout the country."
Seawings LLC was established in 2007 and it is the only seaplane tour operator in Dubai. Launched with the idea of creating a unique aerial sightseeing tour, Seawings provides a magnificent view of Dubai's breathtaking coastline and modern architecture within the comfort and luxury of a Cessna 208 Amphibian Seaplane. Services include scenic flights, customized excursions, MICE/Corporate packages, leisure charters and exclusive aircraft charters.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher