|By PR Newswire||
|January 13, 2013 04:30 AM EST||
LONDON, January 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Innovative cruise fleet offering outstanding value on 2013 sailing dates
- Up to $1000 onboard spending money available on selected UK departures
- Reduced flights from £59pp!
The Royal Caribbean fleet will lead the way for great value in the New Year, with the outstanding savings available during their Unbeatable Sale.
The sale will offer their customers excellent benefits like reduced flights, free balcony upgrades and up to an incredible $1000 onboard spending money on selected sailings.
For anyone who loves the ease of no-flight travel, Royal Caribbean offer outstanding variety throughout their range of UK departures, sailing on board ships like the luxurious Independence of the Seas. And with the Unbeatable Sale customers will also receive up to $1000 onboard spending money.
Make the most of your holiday
On board spending money could be put towards things like pampering yourself in the on board spa retreat with a facial or manicure or perhaps setting up an unlimited drinks tab to keep you hydrated as you bask in sunny climates.
For customers who prefer to make the most of their holiday on-land, the on board credit can also be used to book your dream excursion.
But on board credit isn't just the only exciting bargain that the sale offers. Travel experts have tipped Fly and Cruise holidays to be the hottest getaway package in 2013 and the Unbeatable Sale gives you access at fantastic prices.
For travellers hoping to spread their wings a little further, they can enjoy flights to meet their ship starting at just £59pp on selected European departures.
Luxury and affordability
Finally, for anyone hoping to find that added touch of luxury on their next holiday, anyone who books a cruise before the closing date will have the option to receive a free room upgrade.
This means travellers can now witness the stunning landscape of Alaska's glaciers or perhaps the historic canals of stunning Venice all from the privacy of their upgraded Balcony Room view.
These outstanding savings are set to highlight the already exceptional value offered on the Royal Caribbean fleet. Sailing to destinations as diverse as the Mediterranean, the Middle East, Australia and South America, Royal Caribbean Ships are renowned for their outstanding service and luxury facilities.
The Unbeatable Sale concludes on the 28th of February 2013.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher