|By PR Newswire||
|January 12, 2013 07:00 PM EST||
DETROIT, Jan. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- For the past 12 years, Wesley Berry, owner of Wesley Berry Flowers and Flower Delivery Express has celebrated Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day by providing free roses in bunches of 1 dozen. This year on Monday, January 21, Wesley Berry will be giving away 12,000 roses absolutely FREE to any adult who visits one of his Metro Detroit location between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. (or until the supply runs out).
This will be the 13th year of Wesley Berry Flowers sponsoring this event making the total number of roses given away over 156,000 in celebration of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday. This year marks the 50th Anniversary of Dr. King's "I Have a Dream" speech.
There is one catch however. Wesley Berry wants everyone who takes a dozen roses to make a promise to keep one rose for themselves and give the others away to 11 different people. This is an opportunity to become acquainted with new people or to renew old friendships. Like Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Wesley Berry has committed himself to creating harmony among people.
About FlowerDeliveryExpress.com and Wesley Berry Flowers
FlowerDeliveryExpress.com is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and the company has also been voted "Best Florist" over a dozen times. Top quality and value are the hallmarks of this customer service oriented company.
FlowerDeliveryExpress.com. delivers from their own brick and mortar flower shops with their own delivery fleet and through FedEx and UPS from coast to coast. Deliveries are also made via a computerized sending network of affiliated shops. They provide delivery throughout most of the United States, Canada and to over eighty countries around the world.
Wesley Berry is the CEO of FlowerDeliveryExpress.com, a multi-million dollar online floral delivery operation. Wesley Berry is one of the leading internet floral marketers in North America. He also owns Wesley Berry Flowers, www.wesleyberryflowers.com, a Detroit-based brick and mortar florist established in 1946. Today they operate under the same family ownership and family values that have guided this business for generations. From the very beginning the satisfaction of their customers has always been their top concern.
Shoppers can conveniently make floral purchase by phone at 888.851.2881 and online at www.FlowerDeliveryExpress.com 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
SOURCE Flower Delivery Express
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks