|By PR Newswire||
|January 12, 2013 06:00 PM EST||
CHICAGO, Jan. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Real Business Solutions (PayrollMate.com), provider of payroll tax software, reminds US businesses of the January 31, 2013 deadline for filing 2012 940 forms to the Internal Revenue Service. Through Payroll Mate, the payroll software offered by the company, small businesses and accounting professionals can prepare and print ready-to-sign 2012 form 940 (Employer's Annual Federal Unemployment FUTA Tax Return) and 2012 940 Schedule A (Multi-State Employer and Credit Reduction Information).
Payroll Mate is always one of the first payroll preparation solutions to implement payroll updates and new government regulations. Year after year, thousands of businesses and accounting professionals trust Payroll Mate to do payroll and prepare payroll taxes. Employers can try Payroll Mate risk-free by visiting http://www.PayrollMate.com.
Employers use Form 940 to report the annual Federal Unemployment Tax Act (FUTA) tax. Together with state unemployment tax systems, the FUTA tax provides funds for paying unemployment compensation to workers who have lost their jobs. Most employers pay both a federal and a state unemployment tax. The due date for filing Form 940 for 2012 is January 31, 2013. However, employers who deposited all FUTA tax when it was due, the deadline is February 11, 2013.
Payroll Mate is ideal for small and mid-size businesses including restaurants, professional services, physicians, attorneys, retail stores, dentists and insurance agents. Payroll Mate is also ideal for non-profits such as churches, charities and legal aid societies.
Payroll Mate highlights:
- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
- Supports payroll vacation and sick pay accrual.
- Can be used as QuickBooks payroll alternative with the ability to export payroll data to QuickBooks software.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-9, California DE-9C, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Supports 1099 payroll and employees.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Prints IRS 1099 and 1096 forms.
- Supports 1099 employees and 1099 payroll.
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on preprinted scannable W2 / W3 forms and prints on regular white paper.
- Generates comprehensive reports including payroll journal, tax liability and deposit requirement.
- Generates ACH Direct Deposit Files (Payroll Direct Deposit Support).
- Supports fringe benefits.
- Free updates during the tax year.
- Runs over a network.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give the payroll software from PayrollMate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy managing payroll can be. Visit http://www.PayrollMate.com/ .
SOURCE Payroll Mate
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks