|By PR Newswire||
|January 12, 2013 09:01 AM EST||
FISHERS, Ind., Jan. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MSCB Group LLC and Detour Franchising Inc. are pleased to announce that Detour Geist in Fishers, Indiana, and Detour Columbus in downtown Columbus, Indiana, will be open for business on Monday, January 14.
In late December, Detour Franchising assumed management for both locations, which formerly housed Scotty's Lakehouse and Scotty's Burger Joint restaurants. Both facilities in Geist and downtown Columbus are owned by MSCB Group.
According to MSCB Group co-owner Mark Maddox, Detour Geist and Columbus locations will provide a family-friendly dining experience, with Detour's "made-from-scratch menu." Food items will include half-pound Certified Angus Beef burgers, crisp salads made to order, Rock Shrimp Tempura, overstuffed Quesadilla, freshly made tortilla chips, Ahi Tuna, flatbreads, and Detour's signature Chocolate Chip Cookie and Peanut Butter Cup Sundae.
Detour Geist and Detour Columbus restaurants also will feature an upscale bar, with bottled and draft beer offerings and a variety of specialty drinks, such as Detour's Snickerdoodle and Banana Split Martinis, Caribbean Lemonade and "the Traffic Jam," a concoction of cranberry and orange juices spiked with Bacardi Dragon Berry.
For sports fans, the Geist and Columbus Detour restaurants will contain an array of HD flat screen TVs, extensive indoor seating, outdoor patio dining and special weekday events.
Matt Whisler, president of Detour Franchising, and partners Steve Ponsler and Ozzie Kalil are part of the original team behind the opening of the first Detour American Grille in Carmel, Indiana, in May 2011 and, more recently, the Detour location in Kohl's Plaza, across from the Keystone Fashion Mall.
"All of us are very excited for the opening of our latest two new Detour locations in Geist and Columbus," notes Whisler. "We want to be the new go-to-place for people looking to enjoy fresh food made with the finest ingredients, along with the great entertainment value of all major, professional, and college sporting programs."
For information about Detour American Grille, go to www.detourgrille.com.
SOURCE MSCB Group LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks