|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 07:16 PM EST||
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Universal Technical Institute, Inc. (NYSE: UTI), the leading provider of automotive technician training, announced today that it will report its financial results for the fiscal 2013 first quarter ended December 31, 2012, on Thursday, January 31, 2013, after market close. UTI will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on the same day to discuss its fiscal 2013 first quarter financial results and operating performance. The conference call will feature chief executive officer Kimberly McWaters and president and chief financial officer Eugene Putnam.
To participate in the live call, investors are invited to dial (412) 858-4600 or (800) 860-2442. A live webcast of the call will be available via the Universal Technical Institute investor relations website at http://uti.investorroom.com/. Please go to the website at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software. The conference call will also be archived for 60 days at http://uti.investorroom.com/ or the replay can be accessed through February 8, 2013 by dialing 412-317-0088 or 877-344-7529 and entering passcode 10023737.
About Universal Technical Institute, Inc.:
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Universal Technical Institute, Inc. (NYSE: UTI) is the leading provider of post-secondary education for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians. With more than 160,000 graduates in its 47-year history, UTI offers undergraduate degree, diploma and certificate programs at 11 campuses across the United States, as well as manufacturer-specific training programs at dedicated training centers. Through its campus-based school system, UTI provides specialized post-secondary education programs under the banner of several well-known brands, including Universal Technical Institute (UTI), Motorcycle Mechanics Institute and Marine Mechanics Institute (MMI) and NASCAR Technical Institute (NASCAR Tech). To learn more about UTI and its training services, log on to www.uti.edu.
SOURCE Universal Technical Institute, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?