|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 07:05 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Accurate Imaging Resources announced this week its launch of Accurate Films – screen protectors for cell phones, tablets, laptops, monitors, PCs, and LCD/LED TVs.
"These new multipurpose and multifunctional screen protectors will work for Apple iPhones, Samsung Galaxy 3S phones, Apple iPads and much, much more," Michael Doyle, Director of Sales for Accurate Imaging, says. "What really sets these screen protectors apart from others is that they are not only antimicrobial, but they can be customized to fit any size screen and they offer high transparency for sharper imaging."
So, how do they work? Special coatings are applied to the film's surface that includes an antimicrobial element that prevents bacteria growth on the screen.
"We are especially proud of our antimicrobial feature," Doyle says. "It promotes better health practices by eliminating transfer of germs from hand to face that may linger on the phone screen protector."
These screen protectors also work to eliminate glare and fingerprints and can be easily removed and attached without leaving any residue behind on the screen surface. This ensures that the screen's surface is not damaged.
Doyle says that most of the glass surfaces, including the famous "Gorilla Glass™" by Corning™ have an Oleophobic coating on the screen surface. This coating is important to the hardness of the glass and how the touch sensation interacts with the electronics of the device itself; it also prevents scratching.
"If this coating gets worn off, or washed off by household cleaning products, it will cause the device's touch sensation to malfunction," Doyle says. "Accurate Imaging's screen protectors will not only protect the screen coatings, but also the screen surface."
About Accurate Imaging Resources:
Since 1978, Accurate Imaging Resources has sold polyester film products in the facsimile and bar code/label printer market. The same base film that is used in thermal transfer film ribbons is now being used to protect and offer health-conscious functions for cell phone, tablet and other screen use. The newly-branded Accurate Films' product line plans to add more devices that cater to Point of Sale (POS) cash registers, kiosks and medical device markets.
For more information, visit: www.AccurateFilms.com .
- Photo 72dpi: http://send2press.com/mediaboom/13-0111-accurfilm_72dpi.jpg
- Photo Caption: Accurate Films' antimicrobial, anti-fingerprint and anti-glare screen protector.
This release was issued on behalf of the above organization by Send2Press(R), a unit of Neotrope(R). http://www.Send2Press.com
SOURCE Accurate Imaging Resources
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher