|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 06:46 PM EST||
POMPANO BEACH, Fla., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- VuMee (OTCBB: VUME) -- VuMee is excited to announce that International superstar Flo Rida has joined the VuMee family of celebrity content providers. Flo Rida is one of the most popular recording artists today, reaching a broad range of listeners. Check out Flo's announcement here: http://www.vumee.com/video/2588.
- Flo Rida's debut single "Low" was No. 1 for 10 weeks in the United States.
- Flo Rida has enjoyed 5 number-one singles so far in his early career.
- Flo Rida has been nominated for multiple Grammy, People's Choice, BET and MTV Awards.
Flo Rida has built a very extensive following in the social media community. Flo Rida currently has over 9.9 million Facebook likes and 1.5 million Twitter followers. This has helped Flo Rida build his brand and reach a vast international audience.
"We are excited to join forces with such a powerful superstar such as Flo Rida," stated Michael Spiegel, CEO of VuMee.com. "He is one of the biggest influences in the entertainment world today. Having someone like him with such a wide range of appeal is perfect for our platform."
VuMee is a digital mobile advertising platform designed to provide high profile individuals and brands the ability to connect with fans and consumers via engaging and entertaining video content. VuMee utilizes user-friendly push technology to help connect companies, brands and celebrities to targeted consumer segments. It acts as a unique platform to hear from consumers, build visual relationships and connect users with their favorite celebrities and brands through both mobile and PC platforms.
Forward-Looking Statements. Certain of the above statements contained in this press release, such as Flo Rida's anticipated activity on the Company's platform, contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Actual results, events and circumstances (including future performance, results and trends) could differ materially from those set forth in such statements due to various factors, risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to, risks associated with the company's future growth and operating results, the uncertainty of market acceptance of the company's business plan, competitive factors and general economic conditions. VuMee has no duty and undertakes no obligation to update such statements.
954-482-4755 ext. 110
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher