|By Marketwired .||
|January 11, 2013 06:42 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- Gerri Greenham announced today that he has acquired 500,000 common shares in Solarvest BioEnergy Inc. (the "Company") pursuant to a private placement at $0.20 per common share for a total purchase price of $100,000.
In addition, since Mr. Greenham's Early Warning Report dated October 24, 2012, he has acquired 14,500 common shares of the Company on the public market in the ordinary course of his investment activities.
As a result of these acquisitions, Mr. Greenham now holds 5,712,000 common shares of the Company representing approximately 51.99% of the common shares currently outstanding. If Mr. Greenham exercises his options to purchase an additional 70,000 common shares, he will hold 5,782,000 common shares of the Company representing approximately 52.3% of the outstanding common shares.
Mr. Greenham is a resident of Stouffville, Ontario and acquired these common shares for investment purposes, and may, from time to time, acquire additional securities of the Company or dispose of such securities as he may deem appropriate.
Cawkell Brodie Glaister LLP
The Agent of the Investor
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher