|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 06:37 PM EST||
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rancho Victoria, 32 single-family new homes in Rancho Cucamonga, announces their Phase 3 release. With prices beginning in the high $300,000's, these one- and two-story homes range from 2,023 - 2,839 square feet and feature 4-6 bedrooms. Located in the acclaimed Etiwanda School District, the low tax rate and no HOA dues makes Rancho Victoria the ideal choice for homeownership.
Phase 3 consists of eight homes adjacent to Garcia Park and these cul-de-sac homes will be available for an April 2013 move-in date. "Due to the rapid pace in sales, we are thrilled to release our Phase 3 homes four months ahead of schedule," stated Terry Kent, Vice President of Sales & Marketing at Crestwood Communities.
Each home features a well-appointed gourmet kitchen with bullnose-edge granite countertops and 6" backsplash, Delta polished chrome fixtures, Beechwood cabinetry with crown molding detail on uppers and tall cabinets, and Frigidaire appliances in white, black or stainless steel. Master suites highlight walk-in closets, fiberglass tub/shower suite with framed glass shower enclosure and polished chrome hardware.
Interiors boast ceramic tile flooring and carpeting, raised panel colonist interior and wardrobe doors, drywall finished garages, pre-wired for TV and telephone (at select locations), and vinyl coated closet shelves.
Rancho Victoria's energy-efficient construction includes but not limited to: high performance dual-glazed Low-E windows, tankless water heater and landscape system with drought tolerant sod and irrigation timers.
Rancho Victoria places its residents close to the best shopping, dining and recreation destinations in the Inland Empire. Victoria Gardens, Ontario Mills and Citizens Bank Arena are just minutes from your new home while Las Vegas, Big Bear Lake and the Coachella Valley are a few short hours by car. This commuter friendly neighborhood offers easy access to a host of southland freeways including the 10, 15 and 91.
Crestwood Communities is a third generation family-owned homebuilding company where the traditional values still count. Our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction is second to none, and it shows in every home and community we build.
SOURCE Crestwood Communities
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks