|By Marketwire .||
|January 11, 2013 05:56 PM EST||
TAMPA, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- American Community Development Group, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: ACYD)
Effective today, January 11, 2013, the Board of Directors of American Community Development Group, Inc. announces termination of John D. Folger as Director, CEO and President of the Company effective immediately.
An interim CEO and/or President will be appointed by the Board up coming. Until such time, all communications should be directed to David Gray, COO/CFO, email@example.com.
About American Community Development Group, Inc.
American Community Development Group, Inc. is a for-profit corporation originally founded to provide advisory support and management guidance to the non-profit community to assist their support of various economically distressed citizens. ACYD believes in the concept of "social entrepreneurship" as stewards of our investors' and our own resources while also creating strong economic returns on the Company's capital.
ACYD, in its capacity as a Holding Company, will acquire regional or national businesses that indicate significant revenue contributions potential. ACYD will acquire assets in local businesses, multi-family, affordable housing and other high occupancy commercial real estate properties. The Company reaffirms its commitment to break new ground as a national provider of affordable housing services by specializing in client residents that have been previously under-served.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks