|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 05:51 PM EST||
COUNTRYSIDE, Ill., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants, a multi-unit winery, restaurant, and retail concept, has been selected to pour the bubbly for the First Lady's Toast at the Illinois State Society's Illinois Inaugural Gala at the Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel on Saturday, January 19, 2013.
The Illinois ball for President Barack Obama's inauguration remains one of Washington D.C.'s most coveted tickets as attendees are hoping that Obama will make a stop at his home state's party. Other potential attendees include Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and former President Bill Clinton. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood will be in attendance to accept the Outstanding Illinoisan Award.
This event marks the second time Cooper's Hawk pours for the First Lady Michelle Obama. Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants toasted the First Lady at the same gala in 2009. As with the last event, Cooper's Hawk will be the only Illinois-based winery highlighted and will serve the only sparkling wine; their Cooper's Hawk Blanc de Blanc.
"We are so proud to be a part of this evening," said Cooper's Hawk Founder and CEO, Tim McEnery, who will be in attendance at the Gala. "It is an honor to return and be a part of this milestone in our country's history."
ABOUT COOPER'S HAWK WINERY & RESTAURANTS
An eclectic combination of winery, restaurants, and retail stores, Cooper's Hawk is the brain-child of entrepreneur, Tim McEnery, who opened the first winery and restaurant in 2005. Operations have since expanded to eleven locations, with eight more slated for opening through 2014. The uniquely modern yet casual dining experience coupled with an exclusive and active wine club has led to over 200 wine awards. In 2010, Cooper's Hawk was named "Hot Concept" Winner by Nations Restaurant News. To learn more about Cooper's Hawk Winery and Restaurants, visit www.chwinery.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL
MELANIE PIERCE, (708) 215-5660
SOURCE Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher