|By Marketwired .||
|January 11, 2013 05:34 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- Toro Resources Corp. (TSX VENTURE:TRK) ("Toro" or the "Company") today announced the appointment of Dev Randhawa, as a director and the new Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Company. Mr. Randhawa replaces Anthony Floyd as a member of the Company's Board of the Directors and William Galine as the Company's Chief Executive Officer. Toro would like to thank Mr. Floyd for his service to the Company. Bill Galine remains a director and the President of the Company.
Mr. Randhawa is an experienced senior manager with broad international experience in developing resource, mining exploration and energy companies. Since 2007, Mr. Randhawa has remained the Chairman and CEO of Fission Energy Corp., which has focused on uranium exploration in Saskatchewan. Mr. Randhawa founded Strathmore Minerals Corp. in 1996 and remained CEO until September 2008. Fission Energy was spun out of Strathmore Minerals in 2007. In 2006, Mr. Randhawa founded Pacific Asia Energy Inc. He was President and CEO until its sale to Green Dragon Gas wholly owned subsidiary, Greka China Ltd, for $35.18 million in 2008. Mr. Randhawa received a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with honours from Trinity Western College of Langley, British Columbia in 1983 and received his Master in Business Administration from the University of British Columbia in 1985.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD:
William Galine, President & Director
Issued Share Capital: 23,448,636
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks